Pinkfresh Studio June Washi, Stamp, Die, Stencil, and Hot Foil Release

giugno 21, 2021

Hey there happy monday to all of you! Today I have a very juge hop to give you and It's by Pinkfresh Studio that reveal today the new washi, die, stamp, stencil and hot foil release.

They are totally amazing and perfect for the summer that has just begun. I chose the washi + die Hydrangea and rose set for my page because I love soft colors and I think they go perfectly with the watercolor background I made and with the Happy Blooms collection with which I created the combinations.


To make my watercolor background I used the ink cubes mint and meadow spread directly on the cardstock and mixed with water.
So cute!

Then I used puffy and alphas elements, pocket and ephemera to complete my composition.

I totally love how It turned out.







To be sure to complete the hop you arrive from

Crafts by Channin

and your next stop is to 

Dilay Nacar

Don't forget to leave a message to each blog you'll visit to be granted for the prizes.

Fingers crossed to everyone.

Here is the products I used for my own project.

The Hydrangea and rose washi tape and die set that is totally amazing. Love it!

https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/products/hydrangea-and-rose-die

-Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel (Instagram giveaway will be later with an Instagram Hop).

-Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.


The winners will post on June 29 , 2021 on the Pinkfresh Studio GIVEAWAY PAGE. You must check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.


SHOPPING PROMO:

We are offering free US shipping on all orders $50+ from June 21th to June 28th. See the graphic ibelow for code.




Thanks for stopping by and see you next time.
Cristina

You Might Also Like

79 commenti

  1. The Hydrangea and Rose washi is my favorite. What a beautiful layout.

    RispondiElimina
  2. These washi tapes are the best thing since sliced bread! They really compliment your lovely layout beautifully!

    RispondiElimina
  3. You have inspired me to pick up scrapbooking layouts again. Beautiful page!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Gorgeous layout!! Love this washi tape!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Beautiful layout! While I only make cards, your designs always give me great ideas for using on my smaller design space.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Beautiful layout! I love this new washi tape!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Bello! I almost wish I was a scrapper! But I will leave that for you, an expert, to remember these times with friends! I know these would be just gorgeous on a card, too!
    =]

    RispondiElimina
  8. This is such a beautiful layout. I haven't scrapbooked in ages, but would love to start again and this is so inpsiring!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Very pretty design! Love the colors!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Impossible to resist the beautiful hydrangeas!

    RispondiElimina
  11. So lovely. The florals are so pretty on your layout.

    RispondiElimina
  12. Your layout and design are amazing! Love the new washi tape♥

    RispondiElimina
  13. your page layout using the hydrangia and rose is beautiful. Love the washi tapes and how they cut so great with the dies.

    RispondiElimina
  14. Gorgeous washi! Your layout is beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
  15. love how you have used this beautiful washi tape - very creative

    RispondiElimina
  16. Oh.my.goodness! This layout and the products are absolutely phenomenal!!!

    RispondiElimina
  17. The Hydrangea and Rose is the washi/die combo I want from this release. So pretty.

    RispondiElimina
  18. I love how beautiful your project turned out!

    RispondiElimina
  19. Gorgeous Layout, I'm in love with the washi tape!

    RispondiElimina
  20. What a gorgeous layout. That page is sure to be a favorite!

    RispondiElimina
  21. Well that layout is amazing! Super cute!

    RispondiElimina
  22. OMG! That page is absolutely S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!

    RispondiElimina
  23. Gorgeous layout! I LOVE the florals!

    RispondiElimina
  24. Very cute page. This makes me want to take out my scrapbook.

    RispondiElimina
  25. Wow, what a beautiful layout! Very elegant with the soft colors of the washi tape.

    RispondiElimina
  26. Wonderful layout. I love those washi tapes!

    RispondiElimina
  27. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina
  28. What a beautiful keepsake! Love the washi tape!

    RispondiElimina
  29. The rose and hydrangea washi tape is my favorite. It is so beautiful! I love how you used the washi tape in your layout. It is amazing.

    RispondiElimina
  30. Your Page is Stunning and love the Washi xxxooo

    RispondiElimina
  31. Very pretty! Love how you used the washi tape!

    RispondiElimina
  32. Gorgeous scrapbook page! Incredible depth and dimension - stunning!

    RispondiElimina
  33. Gorgeous design! I love the clusters of flowers!

    RispondiElimina
  34. The layout is beautiful! I love the stitched detail. And all the frames and tags.

    RispondiElimina
  35. Gorgeous layout! These flowers look beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
  36. Beautiful page. Too pretty to put
    away into a scrapbook. Love the
    layering of the flowers. thanks
    for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RispondiElimina
  37. Wow wow wow!!! What a beautiful layout!! All these pretty die cuts. Now you make me want to buy the Washi tape!! Gahh! So pretty! Thanks for inspiring us day after day :) Marie

    RispondiElimina
  38. The washi collection is truly a gift for scrap booking... love your layout and how wonderful the the florals blend with the photos. Nicely done TFS

    RispondiElimina
  39. I love this new washi tape. I love the way you used it on your layout. It’s gorgeous!!

    RispondiElimina
  40. The Washi tape is phenomenal and I love that there are coordinating dies. Your layout is fresh and so nice.

    RispondiElimina
  41. Wow! This looks amazing! I love the new release! It is fantastic!

    RispondiElimina
  42. Such a beautiful, sweet page. Love this release.

    RispondiElimina
  43. I had no idea how to use this Washi tape or how beautiful it could be. Thanks for the ideas!

    RispondiElimina
  44. Beautiful layout!! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    RispondiElimina
  45. Absolutely gorgeous layout. I am inspired to pull out my 12x12 paper and finish up some of those layouts. Xo

    RispondiElimina
  46. Your layout is gorgeous! I absolutely love the new washi tape and die combos!

    RispondiElimina
  47. Such a beautiful layout!!! Love the mixed media on the background that peeks through

    RispondiElimina
  48. Beautiful scrapbook layout. Thank you for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  49. Awesome layering and details! Beautiful layout!

    RispondiElimina
  50. The washi tape bundles are so pretty. I love this rose one and how expertly you incorporated it into your page. Thank you! 💖

    RispondiElimina
  51. The clustering you did on this with that gorgeous washi tape looks amazing. I also love the light minty blue watercoloring you did on the background.

    RispondiElimina
  52. What I love most about Pinkfresh Studio, is that everything can be used for cards and scrapbooking, and scrapbooking is my favorite creative outlet. The layout is stunning and I really "need" the hydrangea washi tape & die now!

    RispondiElimina
  53. I like the flow to the page. Great layout share.

    RispondiElimina

Followers